The qualities that make on-camera talent watchable are as infinitely variable as the individuals who come into our lives via the mass media.
My recent clients have included:
• a medium market television reporter/anchor hoping to move up to a better job
• a recent graduate working in a small market where she gets little or no feedback
• a digital news producer developing on-camera reporting skills
• a tech writer developing skills for network TV and Web interviews
• a best-selling author hosting a cable TV show
• an actor preparing to play a reporter in a movie
• a Hollywood producer promoting a film at an international festival
• a comic hosting an Internet talk show and appearing on cable talk shows
• a community activist delivering commentary on a website
• a non-profit founder hoping to publicize a worthy cause
• a minister hosting a talk show on a faith-based channel
• an entertainment reporter developing better hard-news reporting skills
• a spokesperson for a company that is launching a new website
Your Personal Coaching Session
My approach is to assess your strengths and target areas for improvement. I’ll watch your past performances or create a baseline performance in the privacy of the coaching session and build from there. You’ll receive instant feedback and should notice results in the very first session. You’ll be more prepared to meet the press or take your on-camera talent to the next level. My individual coaching rates are competitive for packages, full-day and half-day sessions, with a discount for non-profits.
Although I mostly coach TV talent as part of a station package, I offer affordable “virtual coaching” for individual anchors, reporters, hosts and traffic or weather presenters. For a flat fee I will review up to one hour of material on a DVD or web link. We’ll have a detailed conversation on the phone or on Skype and you’ll get a list of coaching points for improvement.
Ready to get started on your custom coaching plan? Contact me now and we’ll get you set up in no time.